Williston was built in 1869 and is now on the National Register of Historic Places having been beautifully restored. The house is Italianate and except for a late 19th century lengthening of the stair hall, the interior survives with few alterations and preserves nearly all of its original trim. Heart pine floors are original. Rare stenciled and painted murals have been partially restored in the Dining Room. An elevator connects the tall, English basement with the second floor. A “street” of domestic buildings has been preserved including servants quarters, a granary, and a smoke house. There is a studio & several barns. The park-like grounds include a pool, and century old boxwood. There are 28+ acres of fenced pasture and forest.
Listing courtesy of Jos. T. Samuels, Inc..